Sunday, March 25, 2012

HARD WORK!!!

Today we won against Frontliners by a scoreline 11-5. we were losing 3-0 at one point and i can see that everyone mood suddenly dropped. But within few minutes, we silence the Frontliners by scoring 7 goals in a space of 5 minutes if i am not mistaken.. these 7 goals totally destroy Frontliners mental... after that, we managed to maintain our lead and win 11-5. however, in this game, Coach Ed had reminded us that hard working was very important in that match. the reason for the team to come because they work hard to score goals.. I have to admit that my first period performance was my one of the worst performance in my league appearances. I did not work hard, I loss ball cheaply and offensively I am not good enough.. next week against Firebrands, Calvin and Ben might not make it.. So, I have to take extra role in Calvin's place. That means, i need to put in more hard work against the fastest team in the league. they maybe young but they have energy and speed to outbeat us. we can never look them down... I promise myself to put in more hard work for coming march~!

1 comment: